Sunday 30 March 2014

Hope for this week...

Well it's official - I have turned into one of those people who dread the weekends because it means nothing much will happen with the house! And we haven't really started yet, how will I survive the next 6 months?!

After a busy weekend, I'm now looking to the week ahead and hoping that our site gets scraped this week. I have noticed one massive fence around 3 x blocks in a row on our street this week and they are all MJH houses, so I'd say they will be ahead of us. Hopefully we all get a bit of site action this week! Right now it's raining, wish it would stop as we have had enough already. Let's see how this week pans out...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for this week. We were supposed to start last Friday but it was raining and as I write this I can hear a large storm heading our way. I think i'm cursed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Are you building with MJH also? Where abouts are you building? All the best :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nat, its Dean aka Jasper 26. The big storm in Sydney made it way up the coast to Bonnells Bay and we had another 40mm of rain. There was no movement on our block but hopefully something tomorrow although there is more rain forecast for later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey Jasper haha I didn't realise it was you :) yeah I saw the rain got very intense yet again up north. We are supposed to cop it from late tomorrow onwards for quite a number of days :( trust this to happen when we have been waiting for over a year to get started!

    ReplyDelete