Monday 25 August 2014

Benchtops are in & tiling complete!

Went for a drive past the house on my lunch break today, I was at the roundabout just outside of the estate on my way back to work and drove past a MJH car...thought nothing of it as I see them all around the estate, 10 seconds later my phone rings and it was my SS saying he just passed me at the roundabout and did I want to come back and have a walk through the house! I thought that was a really nice gesture to go out of his way like that - so I turned around and went back - I would never miss a free opportunity to go through the house, especially when he told me that the benchtops had gone in!

Tiling was complete last week and painting should be finished on Wednesday, including the Moroka at the front, the weather isn't looking good for the rest of the week though so I will be surprised if they get the outside done. Flooring is scheduled to be installed next week. We should be getting a letter late this week / early next week with the final payment amount as well as PCI date!

Here are some pics from today:


Kitchen!


Ensuite shower

Ensuite vanity
Bathroom

Bathroom vanity

Bathroom shower

The lone Laundry tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment