Tuesday 19 August 2014

Painting in full swing and tiling has started!

The first coat of paint has gone on and I must say it looks amazing, I am really happy with our colour choices (Stonebridge for all areas except for both bathrooms and laundry, which are Tombstone). Just the first coat alone looks great so I can't wait to see it once it is complete. The front door has also been stained and I absolutely love it. Eventually it will be covered up with a Clearshield security door but at least we can enjoy it from the inside :) All the internal doors have also been painted including the gorgeous Lin1 doors.

The tiling also started yesterday, had a text from MJH telling me so. I went out there for a drive today to check out any potential flooding and to my pleasant surprise it hasn't flooded! A couple of small puddles here and there but nothing worth writing home about so I am very happy about that. Whilst checking out the back yard (from another empty block near us, didn't venture into ours) I could see the laundry tiles and I am very happy with those, they tie in with the paint colour nicely :)

All in all, coming along nicely. I'll get some pics when I can. Shutters and roller blinds have also been ordered - exciting!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see photos. We used Tombstone throughout also.

    ReplyDelete