Friday 2 May 2014

The 3 P's!

Wow, what a week! All 3 of the P's were completed this week - Piering, Plumbing...and Pods!

Yep, formwork and waffle pods were completed today which wraps up the best week of progress for us to date and we are so stoked leading into the weekend. After all the months of waiting and things dragging out, MJH are redeeming themselves :) but like I have said before, had I have known it would all take this long I would have still signed up with them - in the end I know we will have such a beautiful product that will make everything so worth it, and for the most part I have been happy with the customer service.

So looks like we should get a slab very soon - damn weekends! We have a busy one anyway, it is my sister inlaw's engagement party tomorrow night so that will keep us busy. Bring on next week though! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment