Thursday 29 May 2014

Frames complete, windows installed and bricks delivered!

Yet more progress which I am very pleased with - it was a lovely surprise to arrive at the block yesterday and find the bricks had been delivered and the windows were in! I didn't see the front windows when I went, but Vas went past about an hour later and they were in, and they were the windows I wanted to see the most haha! But he took pics, which I have posted below. I am very happy with the facade we have chosen, the white windows will really make it pop. I'm thinking the bricks probably won't happen anytime soon but I hope I am wrong!








1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing Nat! Love the front windows :) I hope your bricks start going up soon but they can always put the roof on first if the brickies are delayed.

    ReplyDelete