Thursday 19 June 2014

Bricking finished?

So I think our bricks might be finished! I drove past today and they were working on an area that still wasn't finished, but after my neighbour sent me some pics today it looks like they might be done! Will probably go check it out on the weekend. I don't wanna jinx it, but we have been extremely blessed with the weather during this build, and with the roof going on soon the weather really shouldn't be a factor anymore, so no more obsessive weather watching for me! The next week or so is supposed to be reasonably clear so hopefully it stays that way :) will post some pics on the weekend hopefully. We'll be out and about at the half yearly sales looking for a new fridge, TV and 2 x DVD players - hopefully we get a good deal.

On another note - GO THE BLUES!!! Vas and I are huge footy fans and we went to the State of Origin game last night. So stoked to get the win, was well worth the late night on a school night!

No comments:

Post a Comment