Wednesday 11 June 2014

Quotes received, variations fixed and bricks continuing!

So I received quotes back from Warrigal Blinds and Suttle Shutters, nothing back from Wynstan yet (I decided to get a quote from them just for comparison sake) but they did say they will get one to me shortly.

Warrigal is definitely the front runner, the quote from them was around $3600 cheaper than Suttle Shutters! AND the quote from Warrigal also included a Clearshield security door for the front, Suttle Shutters mustn't do them as it wasn't included on the quote (didn't think they did). Maybe the polyresin shutters that Suttle do are a more superior product to the PVC shutters but $3600 isn't really worth it to me. I sent an enquiry through the Accent Blinds website but yet to hear back from them. I have a feeling Warrigal will be the most competitive though and I must say I am impressed with their service - when they said they would do something they did it and they are a local company too so would be nice to use them, I'll wait and see what Wynstan and Accent come back with, if they come back to me.

Oh and the $8 credit variation debacle got sorted, our CLO made a mistake so our variation for the extended tender period is about a $1680 credit, phew! So far we now have over $3K in credits that we will get back at the end of the build, the rock one should be around another $4K.

Yesterday was a crappy day weather wise so there were no brickies, but today my lovely neighbour texted to let me know they were working hard this morning which is great! I didn't head out there but I will tomorrow. Here are some pics we took on the weekend of the brick progress, can't wait to go there tomorrow and check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment