Wednesday 9 April 2014

GRRRRRR!!!

Yep, the title says it all. We never got a variation sent through today for the rock. I'm sure there is a good reason but it is still frustrating. As I have said before, it is a shame to part with even more money but the stupid rock is holding up our build when it has barely started. I texted our slab supervisor today to double check he sent the variation request through to the office and he said yes, and that it shouldn't be far away.

I ended up emailing our CLO today and basically asked her to send through the variation ASAP, I also said I would like to have someone get back to me about how 90 tonnes of rock was not picked up in the geotech survey. I asked her to clarify the admin fee for electrical changes as well. I have not heard back yet, hopefully tomorrow. It has taken us such a long time to get to this point and I just want the build to keep going and to get this hiccup sorted.

Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully we get that variation (yes I am desperate to receive a document that is going to set us back even more $$, crazy I know!).

No comments:

Post a Comment