Wednesday 23 April 2014

Piering to happen on Monday...

As the title says, piering should be happening on Monday next week!

I decided to call the slab supervisor today because I knew there was nothing happening on our block - he was great about it and said that unfortunately being between the Easter and ANZAC long weekends there are a number of people on holidays, including our piering guy, which is what I suspected. He said we are scheduled in for Monday with plumbing to follow shortly after - yay!

So next week we should start to see a bit of action - can't wait :)

4 comments:

  1. That's great news Nat! I've been reading and can only imagine how frustrating all of the stopping and starting must be! It comes along quickly once the slab goes down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, getting so hard to stay patient it's unbelievable! But I'm doing surprisingly well. I swear, if it wasn't for reading the forums about this sort of stuff then I would have been in for a very rude shock with all the time it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed the weather stays good for you. I note your piering has been scheduled before plumbing. We were the opposite. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it seems most of the MJH houses in our estate seem to get piered before the plumbing, don't think I have seen the opposite happening before! Yeah so far the weather doesn't look too bad early next week so hopefully we'll be OK :) bet your frames will be knocked up before you know it!

    ReplyDelete